Date of Birth:
October 20, 1986
Accounting & Finance
has intermediate knowledge on sap and oracle, ms office applications literate
• Previously connected with McKinsey and Company as General Accounting Lead Specialist,
• Became part of Deutsche Knowledge Services Pte. Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Deutsche Bank,
• Four years and two months in Diaz Murillo Dalupan and Co. as external auditor with special engagement in Asian Development Bank (ADB).
• Involved in audit fieldwork for manufacturing companies, schools and resort.
• Extensive exposure in preparing financial reports and operational tasks such as preparation of disbursement and journal vouchers and posting files in SAP. Also proficient in accounting and auditing standards.
• A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy at the University of the East, Manila
• Proficient in various computer software applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, Oracle , General Ledger Accounting System (GLAS) and Systems, Applications, Products (SAP).
General Accounting Lead Specialist
Makati City (Philippines - McKinsey & Company
from 2008.07 to 2009.04
• Prepared journals for adjusting entries and recurring entries such as amortization of rental payments.
• Reviewed trial balance account reconciliations for locations Singapore (SIN), Malaysia (KLA), and Manila (MAN), and analyzed any significant variances for necessary action.
• Reviewed and analyzed bank reconciliations of SIN and MAN and do the necessary adjustments.
• Booked invoices and collections from clients in Oracle.
• Prepared monthly WIP report for MAN to be reviewed by the Accounting Manager.
• Responsible in preparing and updating per diem schedules for various location.
Makati City (Philippines) - Deutsche Knowledge Services Pte. Ltd.
from 2007.03 to 2008.01
• Performed quality checks of booking files received from Deutsche Bank Germany before these are uploaded / processed in SAP.
• Have communication with Deutsche Bank Germany all booking processed and posted.
• Have communication with Deutsche Bank Germany any problems with files received.
• Prepared and submitted monthly reports as required by management and by Deutsche Bank Germany.
Makati City (Philippines) - Diaz Murillo Dalupan and Company
from 2003.12 to 2007.02
• Conducted and reviewed client’s whole business cycle.
• Participated and discussed in the settlement of audit findings pertaining to accounting, auditing and tax matters with clients
• Drafted financial statements, income tax returns, points for discussion, management letter and other related documents.
Special Engagement with Asian Development Bank (ADB)
• Validated and verified supporting documents of claims for payment
• Prepared disbursement voucher for payment of consultant’s advances, remuneration and out-of-pocket expenses.
• Prepared journal voucher to adjust the accrued expenses of specific contract to be closed.
• Updated the contract budget ledger of staff consultant for every claim received to be able to advise the user department if it needs contract variation.
• Processed liquidation of business travel advances.
• Processed payment of airfares, including visa and other incidental expenses.
• Prepared voucher for payment of registration fee of a particular staff for his seminar/training abroad.
BS Accountancy - Accounting
University of the East - Manila (Philippines)
from 1998 to 2003
Taken bachelor's degree major in accounting.
Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
I am still a member of this group
It is an organization exclusively for CPAs in the Philippienes.